Learn about types of bacterial, fungal, and viral skin infections.
TOP POST TERMS FOR SKIN INFECTIONS
- Collagen: ‘Fountain of Youth’ or Edible Hoax?
- French Man First to Have Second Face Transplant
- Pools, Hot Tubs Can Harbor Dangerous Germs
- FDA Proposes Major Changes to Sunscreen Rules
- To Repel Ticks, Try Insecticide-Treated Clothes
- Doctors Discover Parasitic Worm in Woman’s Face
- ‘Fish Pedicure’ Makes Woman’s Toenails Stop Growing
- Scientists Identify Protein Linked to Armpit Odor
- Study: You’re Probably Not Using Enough Sunscreen
- 2nd Baseball Player Has Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease
- Frequent Skin Cancers May Signal Risk of Others
- Some New, Natural Pesticides Beat Mosquitoes
- Don’t Want Rosacea? Drinking Coffee Might Help